Saturday, August 17, 2013

Titanium Backup : Create Label and Filter Apps

Why do I need this? So it's easy for me to filter those app/data and see what are the apps I am backing up.
Below is how you create a new filter label. 
Eg. for Chrome to Phone app which is not available in my region play store, I need to do a full backup of it for ease of restoring after I factory reset my device.
Long press on the app and it will show you a list of activity. Click on "Assign labels ..." 
Create a new label name, in this case I named it as "primary". Click on color if you would like the label have a color for easy identification later and then click on Save button. 
Once created it will show a list of labels I have created. Make sure you put a tick on "primary" label then click "Save label assignments"
Once done, it will go back to your list of apps and you can see that there's a yellow color mark on the app indicating that this has been assigned to a label.

No comments:

Post a Comment